Handcrafted jewelry MUST be handled with love. Here are some tips to help you care for your handcrafted designs:
- Clean your items with mild soap and hot water and polish with soft cloth.
- Do not use jewelry cleaning solutions or ultrasonic machines.
- Due to the more delicate nature of handmade items, remove your jewelry before sleeping, showering, exercising or swimming.
- Don’t allow jewelry to come in contact with perfume, sunscreen, skin care, shampoo or chemicals to avoid problems with gemstones or metals.
- Handle with care as these are custom made and often include gemstones and vintage components.
Email email@example.com for questions or assistance with a repair. If necessary, repairs can be made for free within 90 days of purchase. After 30 days, there is a $20 charge to repair each piece, plus shipping costs.